“Nature at its finest”

$59.00*
and up
Vieques Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayak Tour
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was my second trip to the bioluminescent bay. The bay is truly one of those things you have to put on your bucket list....its just that cool. I've gone out in an electric boat on both occasions. I love that these trips include a good bit of the "story" behind the bay - it makes you appreciate it all that much more. When you flick your hand in the water, its like thousands of fire flies are swimming around. Besides the truly unique bay - the long and winding...and very bumpy road to the bay is great fun. If you go to Vieques...dont' miss this.

1  Thank kgibson66
There are newer reviews for Bioluminescent (Mosquito) Bay

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We did a paddle boat tour and it is amazing. We used Island Adventures. The bus ride to the bay is bumpy and long but all so worth it. No swimming allowed anymore. But you can splash around while in the paddle boat. Very cool and fun! Better if timed with the moon cycle and weather.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Wonderful! This is a must do! I will never forget this experience! We did the boat tour of the bay! The guide was a very nice young man and was eager to answer all questions and point out lots of interesting stuff!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been twice. The second time no swimming but it was as much fun and facinating. We took kayaks this last time. Ab cox'd me into going even though the moon was sittin pretty. Funny thing is I liked it better because when it went behind the clouds things lite up instantly, when the moon came out you could see the darkened mangroves that encircled. As the moon went in and out the atmosphere became surreal! Thanks Ab!

1  Thank jochwo1470
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This has to be THE BEST thing I did my entire vacation in Puerto Rico. The psychedelic Bio Bay is a must see.

If you want a good private Tour from a genuine, trustworthy and funny local try Alexi at 1-787-349-6964. I took a tour with him and it was grand!

1  Thank krautdawg