This renovated place ,not far from the ferry in Vieques, is the top place in Puerto Rico.
It is medium size ,has 2 nice beaches,good restaurants,friendly service and good management.
The rooms are really renovated ,not a cheap paint job,the bathrooms are spacious and clean and only one night we had some handy man working nearby.
We were however compensated for this disturbances.
The buffet breakfast is very good and the restaurant is not cheap ,but worth it's price.
We enjoyed every day in this hotel and so should you.
A great place to relax .
Do not forget the Mosquito Bay with it's luminous algeas ,this is a top place to be in the warm water and see your whole body in a magical light.b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island is a resort in Puerto Rico that provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques