Vieques is a beautiful island and you should definitely come see it. With that is mind here is what you need to know about the W: This hotel was a Wyndham in a previous life and it shows depite the recent overhaul. This is not even close to a 5 star hotel. The primary issue is the lack of service and unwillingness to assist with anything! In addition, expect bouts of no hot water in rooms, broken ac's, and unheated pools. In addition I have never been so nickel and dimed in my life. 5 dollars for filtered tap water in the hotel lobby, 32 dollars per person (before tax/tip) for breakfast buffet, and then of course the 65 dollar a day resort fee. I can go go on and on but I won't. This is not your typical W and keep in mind that I am the last person to ever waste time writing a review of ANYTIHING! Nuff said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques