Hi we just returned from 5 nights at the W Retreat in Vieques and we loved it! From the moment we got picked up from the airport at the W Lounge to when we walked into the lobby, referred to as the Living Room, we were wowed by the hotel and the service we received. The hotel is very open and has a hip, bohemian yet sophisticated vibe. The views from the hotel are spectacular as is the infinity pool area, lots of places to lounge around and relax. We found the food to be quite good, lunches better than dinner, which was inconsistent at Source. The staff were very attentive and we liked the "freebies" lemon water at the pool, nightly cocktails at 6 pm, tennis and snorkel equipment.......I was annoyed that we had to pay extra to rent beach chairs for offsite however. But overall we loved this hotel....the wild horses roaming around were magical and our room was spacious and very comfortable, ask for ocean views!!! AH
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island is a resort in Puerto Rico that provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques