I visited the W in Vieques last week with my family. We did not stay in the hotel, we rented a villa but visited the W for cocktails/dinner. On a positive note, I thought the location was absolutely beautiful. The Hotel is very "W" like - slick, modern working on a hipster groove. It seemed totally out of place and unsympathetic to its surroundings. The hotel needs to work on its provision of service. We waited forever for someone to take our drink order and even longer to have the drinks delivered to our table. The bar are was not at all crowded, so couldn't really understand the looooong delay. The menu was uninspiring and the food was probably the worst I had on the island. This hotel is really a case of form over substance. I should also mention, you'll pay top dollar for all things here. In summary, I was really disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques