“Great view/Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch here two days in a row because we really enjoyed one of their specials. Not sure how often they have it, the the fried whole fish is really really good. It isn't breaded or anything like that...just a simple white fish dropped in a fryer. It was served with tostones and rice and beans. I can't speak to their menu items, but if the fish is on the special board I highly recommend a stop.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

It's a pub environment outside, in a busy area with loud music playing. I'd suggest it for happy hour eats & drinks but don't have high expectations. Don't go if you want to chat as you'll be shouting. Fish tacos - only got 2 & left hungry. Taco salad was mostly lettuce that was not even shredded. Had to cut it. Salad with grilled chicken was okay - nothing special. Wait staff would disappear a lot. She was pleasant but not terribly attentive. I don't plan to return,

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I didn't expect much of Duffy's based on their little ads I'd seen around the island, but we were very pleasantly surprised. They have a great spot overlooking the malecon in Esperanza. The staff was awesome, and really friendly. They have a big craft beer selection, and I was glad to find some vegetarian food on the menu. We liked it so much we went twice in two days!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We really enjoyed the seafood tacos, shrimp and scallop salad, and Heineken on tap after a day at the beach. Clean restrooms are a bonus. Great easy going atmosphere and music!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We were in Vieques for 8 days and kept coming back to Duffy's. They had some fantastic drinks and the fish tacos were awesome. Had some service challenges at other restaurants but our glasses were kept full - which kept us happy. :-)