“Great Everything!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Crab Cakes-could have eaten plate fulls! the 'House Hot Sauce'-my god, why isn't that stuff on American grocery store shelves and in restaurant ready to-go portion paketts? (sriracha sauce would become a thing of the past!!). Ate here twice, both times the food choices came thru excellent in taste and value! We were in Puerto Rico for 7 days and Vieques for 2 days-the beers/selection at duffys ALONE were outsanding!!! the beers/selection in Puerto Rico...i will be nice, and say nothing... DUFFYS RULES!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I hate writing this review, but Duffy's food is just not as good as it used to be. This used to be one of our favorite places to hang out after a day at the beach, but honestly it just not the same. The bartenders are great as always and there is still staff around that recognizes us from past trips and welcomes us back which is awesome but that is only the reason we ate there a second time in a week long visit. The prices have gone up and the quality has gone down...never a good business strategy. Here is an example, we got our dinner bill and I had a frozen margarita with my dinner and get this...they charged us $2 to blend it, I mean c'mon,..really? I was actually stated on the bill. Margarita $5.00 next line, blended $2.00. Just kind of sad to see such an awesome place to succumb to shady stuff like that. Aiye Duffy's, hopefully when we come back next year things will be back to normal!!!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Well, I've been there a couple of time over the years I'm travelling to Vieques. The menu has not changed at least within the last 3 years. Its one of these tex-mex-food places you find in thousands over the planet. Typical burger, wrap, taco type of food. Friendly and fast service - reasonable prices, very nice view over Esperanca bay, but don't expect anything special in terms of food (I mean typical for the region).

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Should have eaten lunch elsewhere. It was bad bar food. The wife's platter was fried in over-used oil, and my broiled mahi in a bun was the size of a tetra. The waitress was pleasant, though.

We heard afterwards that we should have had the burger. Yeah, that's why I came to lunch at a waterfront restaurant on Vieques. Duffy's was a wasted meal opportunity on what was otherwise a great vacation.

1  Thank yelnak
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stopped by in August for lunch and was not impressed, typical bar food. I suppose you have to realize that getting supplies out to an Island is tough but still expensive for what you get.