“A great place to eat at Vieques”
Review of Bili

Bili
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“A great place to eat at Vieques”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's decorations are great. You can tell they spend time on decorating their tables, chairs, and the wall around. The food is good. We went there for some snacks after our Biobay tour. And we had a good time there.

Visited July 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Other paradise!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

If You think Vieques si a paradise You need to try this place. Modest but incredible. Excelent service and incredible food! Amazing in any sence!

• Visited July 2013
Ecru MS
“Good food, friendly servers, island charm”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stopped at this place one afternoon, mainly because it was something we hadn't tried yet. We ended up having a great meal and some great conversation with our waiter from Germany. We found it fascinating how so many people found their way here and ended up staying, but I digress. I ordered the conch fritters as an appetizer and they were outstanding. Just the right consistency with a crisp outer shell. For my meal I had the rice seafood soup, which was great. Had a good portion of calamari, shrimp, and mussels... No skimping on anything. My wife and some of our friends had the quesadilla which they swore by. Overall it was a great meal with great views and I couldn't ask for much else. Will definitely visit again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Clay G
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The flavour of each plate is awesome, it is unique and different in a great way. There is fish, mofongo, rice, meat and a little bit of everything. I go there almost everytime i visit Vieques, and is always good. It is a restaurant, so is not cheap. You can find great food for 18 to 25 dollar, must of them, and its worth it. i really recommend if you are looking for a good, nice place to eat, and it is casual, because it is in front of the beach. Enjoy

Visited March 2013
“Bad and good”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

more expensive than the W restaurant and facilitie is disgust, but the food is very good. Is my first time in vieques and I think that dont visit again. This is problem with this island.

• Visited June 2013