“Great service. Great food”
Review of Bili

Bili
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I dined at Bili two nights in a row, and had wonderful food both times. I had the conch salad "tower." The conch was tender and tasty. The second night we shared a whole red snapper for two. Also delicious. Best of all, the service is friendly and attentive. The waiter and hostess are always checking to make sure you have everything you need. Also love the comfy ambiance. We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Bili

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The service wasn't great, but the tapas menu was nice. Its a step up from Bananas, and not nearly as good as quenepo.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place is a tad on the pricey side, but I felt that the food was worth it. I would definitely go back. I will admit, I'm a gringa and not one to speak one whether the food is truly "authentic" Puerto Rican, but it was definitely delicious! It's also a great people-watching spot if you sit outside.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

had the conch salad and the boyfriend had the mahi mahi wrap. both excellent and very fresh tasting. a bit on the pricey side but authentic.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place for the first time after coming to the island every year. We pick one "pricey" place per visit to dine at.

The food was incredible, which made it worth the bill at the end of the night.

Try it, you really can't go wrong. All of our meals were delicious. Would go back.