“lunch spot”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Rutherford, New Jersey
“lunch spot”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

pretty good BBQ. right across the street from the water, food was really good if your in the mood for bbq.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Steve S

Little Falls, New York
“meet and eat”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Fun place to eat and if one sits long enough you may see Governor Pataki or an actor or two...Friendly place to eat.

Visited January 2014
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Poor service”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We waited a very long time for our food. It was only breakfast sandwiches. Food was mediocre. We ate in town the next night and the place was empty.

Visited February 2014
Mexico
“The WORST Meal and Service in Vieques”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

From the minute I arrived at Belly Buttons it was a bad experience. For $13 I got a rude attitude from waitress, cold french fries, what tasted like frozen fish sticks, and then argued with me about charging me for one extra beer. Do yourself a favor, don't go here. The food and service is better elsewhere.

Visited January 2014
New York
“Terrible service”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I am flexible when I travel and don't expect the same level of service I have at home but I must say this place is shockingly bad. Two tables next to us ordered after we arrived and they were done while we were still waiting. No one ever stopped by to update us on the whereabouts of our food. I asked the server if she could please serve our side dishes... and so she did slamming my plate so hard that she chipped the table.

I do not recommend this place to anyone.