“Last minute trip”
other travelers have booked this property
Hammocks and BBQ set up in the backyard for you to use.  This is also your balcony view.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
bathroom with a really great 'rain' shower head for a super shower experience.
Sunrise can really be spectacular at Casa del Parque. Come see for yourself.
sunset in Esperanza.  Only takes 5 mins to drive there from the house.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melissa S
Hardeeville, South Carolina
“Last minute trip”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Where do I begin? The owners are multi lingual, kind, generous, honest, and so helpful.
They picked us up from the ferry and dropped us off when we had to leave. (I did not want to leave!)
It is not fancy. If your taste is The Hilton Garden, or The Waldorf, you'll be disappointed.
If you like clean, comfortable, charming, off the beaten path then you'll fall in love!
I was apprehensive when I noticed the lack of Air Conditioning, but I wound up snuggled down under 2 soft fuzzy blankets every night. It's amazing how well the fans cooled the space.
We sat on the veranda and sipped local Puerto Rican rum at night and fell asleep to the sound of the frogs.
Then we awoke to the sounds of wild horses RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR VILLA! It doesn't get much better than fresh Puerto Rican espresso and wild horses in the garden!
Oh and the banana trees! I literally pick my own fresh fruit right off the trees in the garden! Mangos, avocados, bananas, cashews, and guava just to name a few!
I love this place and I can't wait to return!

Date of stay: May 2017
May 16, 2017
hey thank you so much Melissa and Jeff! We really appreciate your review and we sure enjoyed having you stay with us. It is such a delight to have fun and joyful people around like you two are. We wish you could have stayed longer too. Like you said, you'll just have to return. Please do!! Hopefully next time there will be less rain and more sunshine. Btw, Studio 3 is getting a/c very very soon, and Studio 2 already has it. Thanks again you guys, it was a real pleasure meeting you both.

Sarah-Rose, Eddie and Marley
Chris T
“Beautiful oasis in the middle of Vieques”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I greatly enjoyed our stay at Eddie's rental. We enjoyed the unique apartment and falling asleep to the gentle chirping of frogs. You can tell that he has put a lot of work into building this wonderful house. Eddie and his family are very warm and welcoming and it was a joy to meet them.

We'll definitely stay there again when we are back in Vieques!

Date of stay: April 2017
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you so much Chris!! It was a pleasure meeting you both as well. Thanks for choosing us. So glad you enjoyed your experience at Casa Del Parque Guesthouse, that is our ultimate goal. We'd love to have you come back. Until next time.....
GoPlaces7...
“cool place, great bang for your buck”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I've stayed at Eddie's place a few times in the past and always have a great time. Eddie is super cool and very accommodating to his guests. He lend a very nice personal touch to the experience. As for the studio, it's very clean, cozy beds with a memory foam topper, good sheets, good shower and a kitchen with pots and pans for cooking, microwave, coffee maker, etc. The back yard is nice and peaceful and quiet. The beaches are 5-10 mins away and restaurants the same. Overall I love it and have return with boyfriend and another time with 2 friends. Book it, you'll be happy you did.

Date of stay: March 2017
May 3, 2018
Thanks!
frankipoo
NYC
“Clean comfortable affordability.”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I am a homeowner on Vieques but had to find a place to stay for a week as my family filled my house.
I really liked it there and could see how other people do as well.
The sheets were clean, the pillows were new, the a/c was cold. the owners are really cool too. Very helpful and accommodating.
Im really glad to be able to stay there.
Thanks

Date of stay: January 2017
May 3, 2018
Thank you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing