“Tasty breakfast as bottomless coffee”

The Trade Winds Guesthouse & Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Tasty breakfast as bottomless coffee”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

And the perculated kind too, not espresso!~ What? It's hard to find sometimes when you travel! :D

I think you can stay here too, but we just had breaky

Visited July 2012

Ponte Vedra, FL
“Breakfast....Dinner....Great”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This place rocks! They have wonderful breakfast....my husband tried the Lobster Eggs Benedict and it was delicious. They also offer simple breakfast for little ones like pancakes, eggs bacon...etc. We had dinner twice at this restaurant and were never disappointed. Prices are reasonable and a bonus for us they are one of the only two place on the island that take Amex! Thanks Tradewinds.

Visited June 2012
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Caribbean Hospitality”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The place has a great gift shop we hit before dinner. Dinner was Ok, we got 4 lobsters which were good.....but not the best I've had in the Caribbean. The casual, art decor with the tremendous view of the water and islands atmosphere was excellent. Service was great and casual at the same time. Love the place, but lower the expectations on the meal just a tad. Very good...but not excellent and the price was appropriate. Overall, I would go there again.

Puerto Rico
“Sunset from Trade Winds in Esperanza”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Sometimes timing is everything and if you are able to dine is Esperanza starting an hour before sunset, the deck overlooking the ocean at Trade Winds is the place to eat! Trade Winds serves nice meals at a reasonable price ( for VIeques) and their luncheon turkey wrap is delicious! I can always count on having a nice meal there.

New York
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We had several meals here and all of them delicious. On our first visit I had the chicken from Tanglewood Farms in VA and my husband had the pork loin. Both were succulent and the portion sizes were just right. The chef came out and spent the time to associate with his guests and listen to feedback. I had to forgo the piña colada bread pudding until the next day.......I made sure my husband brought me here for breakfast the next day after my horse ride. The bread pudding was amazing! We came again for dinner and this time I had the flank steak and my husband had the Thai curry with chicken......this night we did have to wait longer for our food but it was definitely worth the wait. The waitress remembered us and was very pleasant. If we were not so eager to try some of the other restaurants we would happily eat here every night. Splendid food and great service!