“Perfect”
Review of Caracas Beach

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I walked here from our B&B in Esperanza. School wasn't in session so it was a bit busy but we were still able to grab a cabana.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Short cab ride from the W. Not very crowded, and beautiful nearly-white sand. Little crabs pop out of the sand, but are harmless.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

So pretty! BIG waves the day we visited! It was the busiest of the beaches we visited on our trip, however, "busy" on Vieques is empty by New England beach standards.
Our closest beach neighbor was no closer than 50 ft away on either side. Perfect water and sand. So pretty! My 3rd favorite beach of the trip.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Great beach, easy to get to, right before the road turns to gravel. Can be a bit busy for Vieques, but that means you only have fifteen feet of room to your left and right. Sand is powder, water is clear and blue.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

If you are looking for the perfect little island to hide away on a short trip to the catribean this winter, you should definitely not miss Vieques! My boyfriend and I spent half our 1week trip in Vieques and half in San Juan. I actually wish we just spent all the time in Vieques! The beaches are pristine and pretty much empty and there are so many to visit. This beach was one of our favorite. Tucked in a small bay, the water was pretty calm and just the right temperature.