“An amazing time”
Review of Black Beard Sports

Black Beard Sports
Ranked #2 of 42 Tours in Isla de Vieques
More attraction details
Owner description: We have two convinient locations on Vieques. Black Beard Sports in Isabel II, is just steps away from the ferry landing. Our second location is on W hotel premises. Book biobay, bike, hike, kayak, snorkeling or diving tours from any of our locations. We are. PADI GREEN STAR CENTER and only Eco tour certified on Vieques! A percent of our tours supports our community outreach programs for at risk youth. Check us out of FB or twitter. We do it right!
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Under the guidance of the experienced Mark, we embarked on a morning of pure joy exploring the natural and unspoiled beauty of Vieques' Blue Beach. The whole experience could not have been easier from the moment we booked the snorkeling trip we were taken care of and our comfort and joy seemed almost guaranteed. Black Beard Sports certainly should be part of any trip to Vieques.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

Me and my brother took dive certificates at Black Beards, advanced and open water respectively, and had a great time! They have a hard working and friendly crew that really see to your needs. Relaxed, yet professional. They also helped out with those other small things you need on a trip, like tips to the best restaurants. It's really worthwhile to go to the island of Vieques as it is, Black Beards add some extra flavour to that. All thumbs up!

Reviewed April 18, 2011

My fiance and I went on a snorkeling trip with Mark (from Black Beards Sports) to Pirates Point on April 17, 2011. We had the most amazing experience ever. Not only was Mark extremely knowledgeable about the island of Vieques and the various snorkeling spots, but he was obviously very passionate about his job. He truly made our snorkeling trip a once in a lifetime experience and he even captured it for us with his underwater camera :-) He tailored our trip to our specific wants, needs, and experience level which made us feel very comfortable and provided us with an awesome underwater experience. The reef he took us out to was truly one of the most vibrant, beautiful reefs we have ever seen!

Both my fiance and I can not recommend Mark enough. He was very friendly and fun spirited and gave us a truly unforgettable afternoon of snorkeling. If you plan to visit Vieques any time soon and are looking for a great snorkeling guide, Mark is the way to go!

Reviewed April 18, 2011

Black Beard Sports in Vieques, PR turned out to be the best experience of my 10 day trip to the island. I completed my Scuba open water certification with them. I received one on one training and was able to take some great dives at the same time.

Reviewed March 14, 2011

I am generally terrified of swimming with anything that isn't human but I had a blast on the discovery trip with Arnaud and Charlie. My wife, an experienced diver, suggested we take the class on our honeymoon and I am thrilled we did. Can't wait for another trip!