“Worth checking out”
Review of Gray's Magic Coffee - CLOSED

Gray's Magic Coffee
Description: A quaint little cafe In the heart of Isabel II. Situated just of the main square in one of the most beautiful historic buildings in Vieques. Serving high quality organic espresso and light bites.
Reviewed April 22, 2016

I'm not a coffee drinker but I ordered a hot latte for someone and the customer service was great. I also asked my coffee drinker someone what they rated their coffee and they rated it a 4 :) The coffee was $5.

1  Thank Mailoha

Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

The perfect spot to kick off your daily island adventures! After the first trip in we couldn't resist the pure cocoa mochas and the freshly toasted bagels. Truly an island gem...And I'm pretty sure there's a hint of magic in every cup. How else could we explain the magnificence of Vieques?

Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

Stayed on Vieques for 6 nights and on morning 1 we stumbled across Gray's via the "Espresso Bar" sign out front. My friend and I had no idea what we were in for...The owner, Indigo, is truly a magician behind the counter serving up bagels, croissants, paninis and absolutely delicious coffee! Try the Iced Mocha- you won't regret it!

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Wow! Great coffee, fantastic ambience and a room so well restored to become a perfect espresso bar!

Can recommend all you coffee lovers out there to drop by and be amazed. Go on!

Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Great new addition to Vieques. Absolutely the best coffee/espresso on the island! Tasty sandwiches and bagels as well.