“Fun and informative”
Review of Louie's VIP Tours

Louie's VIP Tours
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I went on the El Yunque Rainforest tour and the Bio Bay tour. Louie provided all sorts of history about the indigenous people groups along the way, and lots of interesting stories about Puerto Rico. The Rainforest was fun, with lots of hiking and stops at different attractions like waterfalls and towers with magnificent views. We didn't bring our camera - don't make the same mistake! The BioBay was fun as well, and you get a great workout. The water glows when you touch it - it seems like something out of Avatar. I highly recommend both trips!

1  Thank TravelMonster2013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was In Puerto Rico, and Louie was very nice with me, He couldn't take me to do the bio bay tour however he found me somebody else to take me to do the excursion. I was very impressed with his kindness. I REALLY recommend Louie, He is the best of the best.
Adryana

1  Thank Adryana B
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We recently toured with Louie to the El Yunque Rainforest and thoroughly enjoyed our day. Louie was full of information about Puerto Rico and San Juan...lots of history and information about the plants and animals. We saw a waterfall beside the road then went to the Observation Tower for panoramic views. Then, we had a lovely hike through the rainforest following the river then down to a lovely waterfall. Louie guided us part of the way on the hike then gave us plenty of time to complete the hike on our own so we could stop as many times as we wanted for photos. On the way out of the rainforest, we stopped by a food stand for delicious fruit drinks and snacks. Great tour with a friendly, informative guide!

1  Thank BK H
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I booked my tour with Louie however due to vehicle issues Louie wasn't able to take us but he found a replacement for us with a tour guide named Roberto & it was still great. Thanks for still taking care of us! Our tour was great we had a really small group so we were able to set our own pace. I would definitely recommend to book this if you've never been to el yunkue

1  Thank Nessaland
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Took a trip to san juan last week and chose Louie as our tour guide through El Yunque. Louie was there bright and early to pick us up from the hotel and we were not disappointed at all . He taught us so much about the island regarding both city life and the rain forest . After the Tour of El Yunque he took us to a small restaurant to grab some food and relax. Food was great and at a reasonable price. Louie then took us all back to our hotels and we couldn't be more happy .

Go with Louie!!