“On my Top 5 Restaurants”
Review of El Turpial Boricua

El Turpial Boricua
Ranked #13 of 148 Restaurants in Ponce
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Amazing food, great presentation and the service is over the top. The chocolate brownie (I think it was), super tasteful and yummy. This restaurant is now on my Top 5! If you go from Juana Díaz to Ponce on PR-14, is just right after the bridge at your right.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

It's Ok food for the average... nothing different and there's nothing my mom my grandma or I couldn't make at home. Don't recommend it... There are better options

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went to this place following a friend's recommendation. I was told it was good, but the truth is that it was amazing. Service is excellent, employees will offer the menu, plus some extra stuff that may not be in the menu. My wife ordered a sangria OMG amazing. For starters we ordered the croquetas stuffed with bacon and cheese; Trust me when I say it was not a starter, it was a complete meal.
I ordered the mofongo stuffed with crab and octopus, my wife pollo salteado (sauteed chicken). Both meals were really good!
I honestly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Definitely will come back!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Everything, the place, waiters and food was excellent. We ordered two signature dishes and both tested delicious. I want to go soon again!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

On the outskirts of Ponce, this restaurant is amazing. A must do! Fantastic Puerto Rican food. It's a bit out of the way but well worth the trip.