“Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Turpial Boricua

El Turpial Boricua
Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Ponce
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Florida City, Florida
“Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I always go back, great food, great service, great prices, amazing portions, and the personal touch of his owner makes it unique. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited September 2012

“Nice hidden treasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Good food and fairly priced. The service was also a welcomed plus. The lobster was huge! We closed the place. Like Arnold said... "I'll be back!"

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have been couple of times and no regrets, will be back everytime I visit the island. Great food, great service, great prices,amazing portions.

• Visited October 2012
Manati, null, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad experience, I should have gone to a fast food, at least it would have been cheaper.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

My friends took me to this restaurant on my birthday because their previous experiences were very good. Nevertheless, they had to leave ashamed. It took forever to be served, the order was not correct, there was not even an apology and then, they practicaly threw us out. we thought they were closing, but they were just being rude.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Elvin N
Puerto Rico
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

This jewel of restaurant is located in Cotto Laurel, right of route 14 towards Juana Diaz. It is a great place, awesome atmosfere, excellent service and delicious food. It is a small place, but I believe the have extra rooms. You have multiple servers taking care of you, and they all keep up with your order. I've been to many places to eat in Puerto Rico, and definetely this is on my top 5.

My wife had mofongo with octopus and a passion fruit daiquiri. I had chicken breast stuffed with skirt steak and rice with cilantro. Everything was delicious.

Prices are reasonably and dress code is informal. Recommend to visit.

4 Thank Edwin_Almodovar