We stayed here for two nights in august 2013 and were very happy with the quality of the hotel. Our room was very beautiful, clean, and quite roomy. I was a bit disappointed at first that the room had no windows (and the lack of strong lighting made it impossible to really light up the room), but actually, we had absolutely no noise from the busy street this way, so this was probably a blessing in disguise! As other reviews mentioned, the hotel does not have its own parking, but we got to park right in front of the hotel doors on a "reserved for Hotel Belgica" spot, which we appreciated a lot.
What did bother me a little:
* the breakfast: it's very basic, just toast with peanut butter or nutella, some sugary sweets, coffee, juice and yoghurt.
* no elevator: no fun when you're travelling with a heavy suitcase that has to get up all those stairs...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the heart of the historic district of Ponce. Rooms with cathedral ceilings and traditional balconies. Next to Plaza las Delicias and the Trolley Tour. Family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Belgica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belgica Hotel Ponce