We stayed here for the second part of our trip and enjoyed it. We were there during an off-peak time, so it was really quiet. If you go, take the time to rent a kayak from the golf club area and paddle out to the little islands. While you're there, find the "tree house" and tie up your kayak for a while. It's nice and shallow and you can even take a quick dip in the warm water. The view from the tree house is pretty cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort is a tropical resort facing the Caribbean Sea, within a secluded location in the picturesque city of Ponce, Puerto Rico's second largest city. This full service resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, variety of bars and restaurants, a 24-hours Casino and is the ideal base to explore the southern part of Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ponce Golf And Casino Resort
- Hilton Ponce Golf Hotel Ponce
- Hilton Ponce Hotel
- Hilton Ponce Resort