This hotel has spectacular views of the Caribbean Ocean, a gorgeous pool area and an okay casino (although my husband said it's the best ever since they were giving away hot dogs). The restaurants were adequate; food was great, but service was slow. Rooms are spacious and clean with breath-taking views of the ocean. We stayed here March 2013 for a long weekend. It was a last minute trip that we are thrilled to have taken. The hotel was a bit out dated and is about an hour and a half drive from San Juan. We were leery of staying so far from the city, but we discovered that Ponce is a quaint mini city in itself. We rented a car with a GPS (luckily because our phones had very spotty cell/data service). One day we visited the town square in Ponce and did some sightseeing, then headed to La Guanacha where we sampled local food & tropical drinks at the kiosks. Another day we drove to Old San Juan to tour Castillo San Felipe del Morro, then we headed to the El Yunque Rainforest. There were so many other places we want to go so we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort is a tropical resort facing the Caribbean Sea, within a secluded location in the picturesque city of Ponce, Puerto Rico's second largest city. This full service resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, variety of bars and restaurants, a 24-hours Casino and is the ideal base to explore the southern part of Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ponce Golf And Casino Resort
- Hilton Ponce Golf Hotel Ponce
- Hilton Ponce Hotel
- Hilton Ponce Resort