While in Ponce visiting family, we stayed at the Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort. They have everything. You can rent a bike and ride all over the resort or play putt putt golf, play life size checkers, ladder golf, and volleyball. They even have hopscotch. They will set up a net in the pool if you want to play water volleyball. Sunbathing is awesome on king size beds with pillows and oversized chairs by the pool to sunbathe in. If you're hungry you can just order food while sunbathing. They provide plenty of chairs to sit by the beach on. Caja de Muerto can be seen from the beach and the sunrise over the island is picturesque. They have a casino for the adults to play in and an arcade section for kids to play. If you like to play golf they have a beautiful golf course to try also. This hotel is highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort is a tropical resort facing the Caribbean Sea, within a secluded location in the picturesque city of Ponce, Puerto Rico's second largest city. This full service resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, variety of bars and restaurants, a 24-hours Casino and is the ideal base to explore the southern part of Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ponce Golf And Casino Resort
- Hilton Ponce Golf Hotel Ponce
- Hilton Ponce Hotel
- Hilton Ponce Resort