We stayed at this hotel during Christmas. OUr rooms were very comfortable,overlooking the beach in the executive tower. The resort was very comfortable and clean. It is far from downtown but great for a quiet vacation in the nature. We did not play golf but most of the guests were carrying their golf gear. The service, maybe due to Christmas was unpredictable. At the pool bar it was not easy to order food because the bartenders tried to ignore the customers. Of the 3 days we stayed there there was only one waiter named Yancy, who did his job above and beyond.The executive lounge was closed during the day after breakfast and during the happy hour we noticed a sign that asked for $5 per alcoholic drinks. It is the first time in a Hilton lounge we saw this. We attended the Christmas special buffet dinner, since most of the restaurants were closed. But the next day we drove downtown for an authentic dinner. If we go back to Puerto Rico we might stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort is a tropical resort facing the Caribbean Sea, within a secluded location in the picturesque city of Ponce, Puerto Rico's second largest city. This full service resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, variety of bars and restaurants, a 24-hours Casino and is the ideal base to explore the southern part of Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ponce Golf And Casino Resort
- Hilton Ponce Golf Hotel Ponce
- Hilton Ponce Hotel
- Hilton Ponce Resort