“Bad Service”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
“Bad Service”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

My time waiting to get served was 8minutes and the restaurant had only three tables full. Awful. When the waitress finally got to my table,just gave me the menu and left,did not said his name. I grabed the car keys and walked out.

1 Thank ssotomayor

“Good to try...”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Visit this place all the time and found that weekdays are the best days to go. Not the same taste during weekends in our experience. Love the dish Yuya [sweet plantain stuffed breast with sauce] is delicious. They have specials every day for variety... The service has been and is excellent all the time. It is worth the try I think.

• Visited April 2012
Puerto Rico
“Good sometimes...”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I've been to this place 3 times. In the first one I got hooked. I tried their specialty called "Yuya" which is chicken breast stuffed with sweet plantains and wrapped in bacon, it is served in slices with "salsa criolla" (tasty tomato dressing). It was delicious. They also have other local traditional food which seems ok. The ambiance is nothing special, it's a a place where locals go. Unfortunately, in my last visit I caught a cockroach on my table and for some reason the "Yuya" didn't taste as good as the first time...

• Visited June 2012
Hanover, Minnesota
“The service was the highlight”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We enjoyed our time at El Bohio. The food was so-so... some thing setter than others. Things were high priced though so that was a bummer. We expected to pay more for the convenience but we also expected the food to be better. Bartenders saved the day!!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Rebecca K
Scotland
“Good”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Good variety of snacks and drinks at reasonable prices

Visited January 2012