“Good sometimes...”
Review of El Bohio

El Bohio
Ranked #32 of 138 Restaurants in Ponce
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I've been to this place 3 times. In the first one I got hooked. I tried their specialty called "Yuya" which is chicken breast stuffed with sweet plantains and wrapped in bacon, it is served in slices with "salsa criolla" (tasty tomato dressing). It was delicious. They also have other local traditional food which seems ok. The ambiance is nothing special, it's a a place where locals go. Unfortunately, in my last visit I caught a cockroach on my table and for some reason the "Yuya" didn't taste as good as the first time...

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We enjoyed our time at El Bohio. The food was so-so... some thing setter than others. Things were high priced though so that was a bummer. We expected to pay more for the convenience but we also expected the food to be better. Bartenders saved the day!!

1  Thank Rebecca K
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Good variety of snacks and drinks at reasonable prices

1  Thank Rook3rs
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Visited for the 2nd time today. The food was delicious and very well presented. Seems to be a local favorite. The owner greeted us and made us feel welcomed. The staff needs to polish their skills( provide better service and attention). Overall, a good place for comida criolla.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Love those Tropical Itch drink and those apps are good too..