“Great trip - wonderful people !”

Caribbean Images Tours
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My daughter and I took a trip this February with David and his crew. It was a wonderful trip with a perfect reef for snorkeling. Everyone was very friendly helpful and fun to spend the morning with. I would highly recommend them !

1  Thank KjKuske

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Beautiful area. Guides were friendly and devoted to a great experience.

1  Thank Maria0217
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My Father-in-Law, my husband and I all went on the tour this late-february and it was excellent. The owners, David and Lynn were very friendly and sociable. Juan and Jorge, our snorkling guides were eager to lead us to exciting and beautiful underwater sights. They were full of information about the different spieces of fish and coral. I was almost five months pregnant at the time and as soon as I mentioned being tired they were happy to guide me back to the boat. Plenty of snacks and water on board for after the swim and even some secrets about the locals' favorite beaches and attractions on the island. Overall, I would definitely reccomend Caribbean Images Tours for a wonderful and unforgettable expierence.

1  Thank LMcFarland37
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The island we snorkeled in was breath taking:uninhabited, clear blue, with an amazng Eco system. David and Lynn were ultra sweet and so comfortable.Jorge was a chroming guide. They also had some cool stories. This trip is the highlight of my time in Puerto Rico

1  Thank Marisa F
See more reviews
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We booked a half-day snorkeling trip w/ Caribbean Images about one week ahead of time. We found the trip to be very well organised and the crew to be knowledgeable and attentive. Special thanks to Juan who worked with my father individually, while the rest of the group were snorkeling, to help him get comfortable in the water and enjoy the experence on the reef. Highly recommend this to anyone on Holiday in Puerto Rico.

1  Thank traveler10149