“The BEST Mofongo!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have to go to Alberto's first stop when I hit the isla! The are so many ways the restaurants make this...each delicious, but we always manage to work our way to this restaurant every time we're here.

1  Thank VacationLady19
There are newer reviews for La Villa Dorada de Alberto

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Had great time. They very friendly. The speak English and the food was great. Nice atmosphere with great service.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was our first time at this restaurant. It is PR cuisine and was extremely good. There is parking on premises which you should use as it is a very residential neighborhood near the public beach.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Local seafood place across the street from the public beach in Dorado. The food was decent. nothing special. I couldn't find any place in Dorado which serves a whole grilled lobster. I was led to believe that this was the best seafood spot in Dorado. They only had lobster tails on the menu.My wife had a battered and fried lobster tail, which was actually pretty good. I had a fillet of Dorado. It tasted better than it looked. This place was fine. The bar is pretty low for restaurants in Dorado.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and i had dinner here 1 evening and the food was just average, the apps seemed to be frozen items just thrown on the menu, Nothing standing out about the main courses, the staff was very good having things out before we asked, best thing I can say is the Jack Daniels Cocktails were good, other then that it was my only take away