“New Bar, Food and Wine Restaurant”
Review of Descorche Rest. - CLOSED

Descorche Rest.
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Best restaurant in Dorado to take a unique glass of wine accompanied by a creative gourmet food and balanced. Excellent Service. Make your reservation and go there, nothing to regret. Very recommended. Awesome!

2  Thank jasantoso
There are newer reviews for Descorche Rest.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had super nice dinner with friends. Food was splendid, and service was exceptional. Great music, huge selection of wines and delicious food. I would definitely recommend the restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Resume27
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I came to this restaurant because of its excellent reviews at Trip Advisor. Apparently, I visited this place on a bad moment. It was a disappointment. I ordered Spanish Sausages in red wine as an appetizer. Unfortunately, I had sausages soaked in wine, with no taste at all. The skirt steak was okay, but I ordered with french fries, instead it was served with burned plantains.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife in a date night and we enjoyed this new spot. We were greeted quickly with a warm welcome and shown to our table and presented us the wine list and our menus. Nice wine selection and a varied selection of appetizers which were very good. The pork Pinchos in a rum sauce was excellent

1  Thank Superlight70
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I visited this restaurant for a second time on Sunday, and it was excellent. For wine, we selected my favorite, Del Fin del Mundo Special Blend. As recommended by Alex, for appetizers (tapas), we had the shrimps on the special sauce, and the ribs on the beer reduction. For dinner, we had the rib eye with “maspoteao” rice and tostones, to share. The food was superior and the service was personalized. Before leaving, we sat with the owner, and talked to the chef. The ambiance is well put, simple and with good taste. We will certainly come back, soon.

1  Thank TRM0510