“DEFINITELY A FUN AND FABULOUS MEAL!”
Review of Green House

Green House
Ranked #51 of 76 Restaurants in Dorado
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Saint Louis, Missouri
“DEFINITELY A FUN AND FABULOUS MEAL!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our group of 10 went here last night for dinner. We were met by the owner who treated us like we were honored guests. We ordered a Malbec wine for less than $30. It was so good I lost count of how many bottles we had. We had a combination plate of appetizers for the table. They were served timely and hot. Everything was delicious. Dinner was a fest for both the eyes and taste buds. We shared paella with another couple and it was delicious, but could have had a little more seafood we thought. It came with a clever cracker with "Green House" cut out in it. Very special and fun! Everyone raved about their dishes, but the Kan Kan pork chop was the eye opening star. It was huge and, since no one was offered a taste, apparently delicious. Another person had the mahi mahi which was fresh and cooked to perfection. Yet another had the ribs with guava BBQ sauce and couldn't quit talking about them. Our service was awesome and the owner was always around to make sure we had what we needed. All-in-all, you couldn't have asked for a better experience. We are still talking about it today.

• Visited September 2013

Queens, New York
“Awesome Mofongo de Yuca!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The flavors were magically to my taste buds! Fresh. Beautiful presentation! Each dish is prepared with style and grace! You have to try the Mofongo de Yuca! Impeccable!

Visited July 2013
“A Mix of Sweet Tastes”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you like sweet flavors, you would love this place... I went with my mom and dad to celebrate thier aniversary.. I tried a chicken breast breaded with plaintain in a mango sauce with a side of trifongo.. it was amasing.... My mom had a chicken breast stuffed with plantain covered with bacon on a guava and bbq sauce sided with white rice and beans... I dont like guava but it was good... And my Dad had mahi mahi fish with a mofongo de yucca... The mofongo the yuca is amasing, the best I haved tried... For dessert we had a flan de nutela.. really good... Its a really goos place to eat and they have fair prices...

• Visited June 2013
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Good place to eat!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We visited the Green House on Sunday with my Mom, husband, and 3 kids. The place has a good atmosphere, good service and the food is really good. My Mom and I ordered a fish fillet filled with lobster with an almond crust in coconut sauce GREAT and I'm not a coconut fan. The kids loved the food. The mofongo is really good. And it's not pricy.

• Visited May 2013
ARECIBO,PUERTO RICO
“Bullseye”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service , two in a row,food with excellent presentation and service,very clean and easy access

Visited May 2013