I did not stay at his hotel we only visited for lunch as we were in the Dorado area as my husband wanted to show us the neighborhood ( his family has spent 2 yrs in the area for work purposes). The area in general is fairly run down. The resort is in a gated community with a golf course and residences as well as a casino. It is fairly out of the way, and the only restaurant open was the pool restaurant . The service was friendly , and the food was basic but decent. The appearance of the hotel was average. It felt very isolated compared to where we are staying in condado. There were alot of families in the pool area, so it would be fine for a large family. Not for couples. I think there are far better deals to be had around Puerto Rico. Save Dorado for a day trip to the beach only, there isn't much else there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront resort in Puerto Rico offering a peaceful alternative to bustling San Juan, our beachfront resort is located in the charming town of Dorado, and only a short drive to the capital city. This relaxing retreat offers spacious two room suites and tropical views from your balcony. This resort also offers great value with free made-to-order breakfast and an evening reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Dorado Embassy Suites