“Worst service EVER!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Worst service EVER!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Slowest service on planet from arrogant staff. They forgot three different things we asked for and appeared irritated when we asked again. Had to ask for check three times too!!! Everything comes in threes as they say. I hate to admit it, but the food was good. Not enough to overcome the service however. Lowest tip left in my life. Save your money and go to "Made in Puerto Rico".

yorktown ny
“Good Meal”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughter and I ordered the porkchop. You get served one VERY large well done pork chop on the bone. I enjoyed it as I like my pork well done. My daughter thought it was dry. My other daughter ordered the steak which she said was good. Wife had the Mahi Mahi which was "ok" in her words. Don't expect any vegtables as our meal came with a very small mini-salad on the plate. The service was very good. Flan dessert was excellent. We left feeling we had a decent meal. I would return back for a meal if in the area again.

• Visited March 2013
“Good food but not the snapper”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Everyone had great food but the snapper one of our parties got was way over cooked and hard to eat. We had that entree removed from our bill.

Rockaway, New Jersey
“Pleased all the senses”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

After reading all the other reviews, we had to try this restaurant. It was fantastic! Don't be deceived by the casual atmosphere- the food is equisitly presented and delicious. Even our two daughters 12 and 8 couldn't stop raving about their chicken tenders! The fried corn sticks tasted fresh and just the right consistsncy. My grouper stuffed with lobster in a white vodka sauce was fabulous. And my husband's plantain breaded chicken with Mango salsa was equally delicious. Portions were large so we luckily had leftovers to take back to the resort.

Greenwich, Connecticut
“great local food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very friendly and delicious food. Close to our hotel and reasonable prices. Will definitely go back!

Visited March 2013