“Strange place to put a restaurant”
Review of Paradise Cafe

Paradise Cafe
Ranked #45 of 78 Restaurants in Dorado
Description: Vegetarian Options, Puerto Rican specialities, Seafood, Beef,
Description: Vegetarian Options, Puerto Rican specialities, Seafood, Beef,
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This lobby restaurant is a bit strange. We feel like eating dinner in a hallway or in a open lobby. I guess because we were the only table that makes it more uncomfortable. Food is acceptable but pricey for what they offer. Service is good but kind of starring at you all the time. I hope they fix the place to be more like a restaurant cause they need one there. The Orient House across the front door is not an option at all.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

the food was wonderful! Yum Maybe not a lot of variety but I didn't care I ate the Chicken Supreme 2 nights in a row it was that good!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Food was reasonably priced. We always wanted to try a local dish and our waiter was very helpful in 'explaining' what was in it:). our server was so attentive to our needs.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Dorado on business June 11-13 and didn't get to try any of the local restaurants so I ate dinner here all 3 nights. Wonderful food and experience! Waiter (George) and waitress (Erika) were both friendly and helpful. Food was delicious. I had mofongo with shrimp, Churasco (skirt steak with chimichurri sauce)with baked potato, and fried pork chop with potato wedges. I also shared the appetizer sampler with my co-worker. No complaints and nice atmosphere. Plenty of food. Prices for Entrees range from around $17 to $27.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

This restaurant is located in the Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar and we dined here 3 times during our stay. Each time, we were greeted warmly, seated and served promptly, and enjoyed marvelous meals, beautifully presented!