“Excellent sea food restaurant”

Katrina's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Dorado
Cuisines: Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Carolina, Puerto Rico
“Excellent sea food restaurant”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is an open restaurant located in front of the beach in Dorado, where you can find all the Puertorican cuisine classics and excellent sea food while admiring one of our beautiful beaches. They will treat you like family.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Authentic Cuisine”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

It was recommended by the hotel. It did offer authentic cuisine. The empandas were great. The beans and rice excellent!! Very small location, casual environment.

Visited January 2012
West Grove, Pennsylvania
“Great Seafood!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Great staff!! Loved this place- but a little pricey..but worth it with kids and for great food!

Visited January 2012
New Canaan, CT
“Loved lunch here, when I got the guts up to go.”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This place was recommended to me by several people. I was a little nervous when I first went drove by. Ok, it took me several times to get my guts up but when I did, I liked it a lot! The Red Snapper is very fresh. The women who cooked it for me came out of the kitchen with three different sizes. Wow! but I did pick the smallest one because they all looked so big. Get the house rice! Nice place and very close to the beach.

Visited December 2011
New York City, New York
“Good eats if your nearby.”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We were looking for Don Pepe's but came upon this place instead. I had the bisteak enceballado which was good but cold. My friend also had the same dish and his was cold. The marisco asopao was very good as was the grouper. Price was good and service was good. Would have given a better rating if my steak was warm.

Visited December 2011