“Quique”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Service was more or less, more less than more. Food was good but it took too much time to deliver. The restaurant is too noisy, lots of people.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is our preferred restaurant for special occasions and it is where we take friends when they come to visit because we know they won't be disappointed. Been going to Gonzalez for many years now. The place itself is nothing fancy but the food is something else. I have always been served fresh sea food and great steaks. Their sangria is really good and the Porterhouse steak is a must. Plus the service is always spot on! The staff are kind, respectful and know what they are doing. You can go there with friends, family, children, anyone. The prices are a bit higher than in other places in the area but still very affordable, what you are getting is worth what you are paying and you are going to eat very well. The portions are big.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

excelente food, the services its amazing, and the prices whaooooo, right next to the ocean, great place to eat, drink and have an amazing time with family and friends.

1  Thank carolinajassir
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I visit this place when we stayed in rincon and it was very delicious. The place was very friendly and the manager did his rounds to make sure everything was okay. I had a pork chop dish and my wife had the red snapper with a garlic onion sauce. I tasted her dish and immediately regretted ordering the pork chops no because they were bad but because her dish was outstanding.

Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

My wife had lobster, my daughter had sirloin steak and I had shrimp mofongo.
Waiter was excellent and spoke good English. Food was really good but I thought was pricey considering the area. Restaurant was clean and air conditioned area was a welcome because it was hot the day we visited.
If in the area give it a try but be ready to shell out some clams for a good dinner. I did think the free appetizers fish soup and bruschetta were really good touch and were really tasty.