All reviews resort casino hamburger castillo patience zoo security
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The only good thing is that it was clean. Its over priced. The amenity for the price are not that many. I was expecting to spend the day. In tow hrs the kids were bored and wanted to leave. Been there, done that, will never come back!!!! The should listen to the voice of the costumers .....

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Booked for a day stay and since minute one it was a disaster. They charge you a surprise fee of about $40 if two people stay at a double room. Yes, the second person is charged although you are paying for a DOUBLE room. They also come up with a hold charge of $100 for incidentals and a resort fee. The front desk clerk was rude. We started calling room service at 9:25 pm to make a small order of fruits, water and cola and they kept hanging up. When they finally answered at 9:40 pm they told me that I should have called before 9:30 pm and that they wouldn’t serve me because, although all menus and signs say that they are operational until 10 pm, they were already closing up. I went to the front desk and a very rude lady, that identified herself as a supervisor, said that such is life and that she can just forward the complaint and can do nothing about it. Still wanting at least my water I went to the bar where I had to wait for about 15 minutes to get two waters because the three employees were chatting with each other.

The service on this place is terrible and one of the worst I have seen in my life. If you can, stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
dalonso, General Manager at Mayaguez Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Marin. So sorry to hear your bad experience. Can you tell us when you stayed at our property? Do you make the reservation directly with the hotel, was a walk-in or by an external reservation platform?

Reviewed March 20, 2019

It is a magnificent hotel casino with great food and weekend night life ,friendly staff and has a huge parking lot which is hassle free .the river pool i is stunning and the views to the city and ocean spectacular.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Luis thanks for your review. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 6, 2019

The dinner buffet was dry and dull. A dried out chunk of pork roast was the only carved offering and all the sides were camouflaged with gray sauces and unknown ingredients.. If they couldn't put in some effort they should have stayed home with their families.

Date of stay: December 2018

Roshi... when was that? On Christmas day? No way! You wrote this 3 months later? We are proud of our buffets and if it was on Christmas day the restaurant was full and everybody was very happy with the service and the food.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We stay in old side, really old bathroom dirty water liking all over, the bed not confortable at all, this its the first hotel that you don’t feel relax so many rules to follow for a guest

Sorry honest i do not recommend, we are local from the island and this will be my only first stay ever.

Date of stay: February 2019