All reviews resort casino pool view the pool area is great room condition pool water water park is great buffet style castillo jacuzzi maria zoo security hurricane coast
Reviewed August 29, 2018

We stay in the ole building it was a horrible experiencia. The furniture was old and a lot of stains. The curtains dont close and were dirty. We select this hotel for our family vacation before going back to school and selected it for the water park. When we went to the water park the main attraction was closed and nobody told us was happens. I will never go back.

1  Thank nildapr
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Housekeepers did a great job. Stayed in the new building. A/C didn’t work. Phone in room was broken. Shower drain would backup and flood the room. All the equipment in the workout room was broken and very old. Water was all over the ground and ceilings leaked in workout area. They restrict parking in completely empty lots so you have to pay for valet in order to get a parking spot. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Holiday Inn Resort down the street.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
dalonso, General Manager at Mayaguez Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Cody: We are so sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our property. After Hurricane Maria we are still working in some areas that had damages like the fitness center. Regarding the parking, we are surprised you have not found any space available because we have 500 parking spaces. What about our water park? Don't you think it is amazing?

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in room 217 and the room smelled so bad it was unbearable. They would not allow to upgrade and the new section was for the Americans , and that's a fact because I witnessed them coming in and out of that section. Unfair what are we shop liver? Will never set foot there again, it's not worth the high price they charge. Very bad conditions in the rooms . There are other options please read reviews before booking.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Sonia: We are so sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our property. After Hurricane Maria we are still working in some areas that had damages. What about our water park? Don't you think it is amazing? Would you please tell us who told you that the new building was for the Americans only? Probably the new Tower was full,

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We visited this hotel for our family vacation before going back to school and selected it for the water park. They have two main buldings for guests, the old and the new as they refer to it. The old one we stayed in is NOT resort like, its more like a cheap motel, the bathroom is small. It was dirty, the A/C did not work, there wwas a wall conector without the plate, my 8 year old could have been electrified. We requested a room change which they promptly complied to,just to find the same situation on the other room. We decided to cancel the stay when we were interrupted by an attendant who offered a room in the more expensive new buliding, we reluctantly agreed and found the new acomodations to be very pleassant. Well lets try this again. Next day we found out that the breakfast buffet only had sausage, scrambled eggs, french toast, bread and oatmeal, no other offerings, this is the first time we go to a buffet with so little to offer, oh well. The staff semmed and felt very stressed as is they were being driven with slave labor. We really felt very unconfortable. My wife tried to calm me down, after all this was supoosed to be a relaxing vacation...well it came to be a stress vacation, the employees reflected so much tension that you could feel it breath it in the air. You get the feeling they are afraid of something.

Would never go back!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

CRPOWA...We are so sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our property. After Hurricane Maria we are still working in some areas that had damages. Regarding the breakfast buffet... you always have the a la carte menu to select whatever you desire. But what about our water park? Don't you think it is amazing?

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The waitress called Astrid gave us a terrible service at the restaurant. The only good things here are the pools. The rooms are very old fashion! There's nothing 24 hour open!! Right now I'm thristy and there's nothing open to buy just a bottle a water!! The security guard told me that the casino was open but when I get there the employees told me they were closing so they can't help me. They told me that I can go to the Holiday Inc that it was open?? Hello!! I seriosly need to go to another hotel paying for this one?!! I'm staying until Sunday just because I already pay for it but I'll never come back!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ipad1992

jmorales: We are so sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our property. After Hurricane Maria we are still working in some areas that had damages . We have vending machines on the main tower. None of local hotels have 24 hours restaurants open so sorry... The Casino closes at 4 am. At what time you went?