Pros: Clean nice rooms, great beds, safe and secure location.
Cons: VERY small "gym", uninviting pool, no fridge in room without a $5/day charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located, with all the spectacular attractions of Porta Del Sol within easy reach, Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez, is the ideal place to stay when your vacation or business trip takes you to the city of Mayaguez and Puerto Rico's stunning west coast. From Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez you can drive to an incredible water park, bowling alleys, golf courses and some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico's only zoo is minutes away from the comfort of your room. Holiday Inn & El Tropical Casino welcomes you! Book your Mayaguez hotel reservations today for the upcoming events, Mayaguez University Graduation, RUM Mayaguez University Job Fair, Punta Borinquen Golf Club and Club Deportivo Del Oeste Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez And Tropical Casino
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Hotel Mayaguez
- Holiday Inn Mayaguez
- Mayaguez Holiday Inn