All reviews the holiday inn puerto rico room was clean fat tuesdays business trip recommend this hotel breakfast was included paella pool area west side free parking service was great nice stay restaurant staff casino island rojo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Hi There, I live in Florida and I have visited, PR on numerous occasions. This Hotel and Casino, is very affordable and has great amenities. It's in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, there is also another one in Ponce. The people are very friendly. Rooms are affordable and very clean. No complaints on my part. You can have a great time at a great price. My birth town is Cabo Rojo, PR and it's less than 1/2 an hour away. Let's help the island recover and be great again. Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Nellie1949
Reviewed April 2, 2018

the stay was fine. only hiccup was that the internet was broken and we had a hard time getting a new set of passcodes. the location makes it a bit difficult to enjoy the town. parking is fine but can be full.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Everything was great in my stay, only stayed for one night but definitely will return. The room was clean and modern, very comfortable beds and nice clean bathroom. Service was great, a lot of parking was available, overall I have no complaints about my stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Room is very clean, beds are comfortables. There is a casino in the hotel, two restaurants, its well located close to everything in Mayaguez. The room are remodel and are spacious. It has pool in good condition. Everything is clean. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I spent three weeks at the Holiday Inn in my yard West I come into staff for their service as the hotel was booked by many federal government agencies to include FEMA I was there working a security detail on that part of the island they went beyond to prepare the whole town to bring Comfort to the gas pool area was clean the area was accessible to many restaurants and eateries there was power internet and cell service I will return as it is located in a great area close to beaches

Date of stay: October 2017