Great Hotel, very well trained personell, altough there is not much options in that side of the island, this hotel offers only one Restaurant in their premises and a Casino.
very clean, good size rooms compare with those Hotels in San Juan the Capital.
there is many mom & pop restaurants where the only way to pay is with CASH, no Debit cards or Credit Cards and definetly NO AMEX which sucks!! thats what I have!!.
but overall great location, very quiet, great people.
will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located, with all the spectacular attractions of Porta Del Sol within easy reach, Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez, is the ideal place to stay when your vacation or business trip takes you to the city of Mayaguez and Puerto Rico's stunning west coast. From Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez you can drive to an incredible water park, bowling alleys, golf courses and some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico's only zoo is minutes away from the comfort of your room. Holiday Inn & El Tropical Casino welcomes you! Book your Mayaguez hotel reservations today for the upcoming events, Mayaguez University Graduation, RUM Mayaguez University Job Fair, Punta Borinquen Golf Club and Club Deportivo Del Oeste Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Hotel Mayaguez
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez And Tropical Casino
- Holiday Inn Mayaguez
- Mayaguez Holiday Inn