Hotel Colonial
$125
Hotel Perichi's(Cabo Rojo)
$90
  • Pool
Cofresi Beach Hotel(Boqueron)(Great Value!)
$97
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$224
$167
$144
$140
Travelocity
$140
Travelocity
  • Pool
Parguera Plaza Hotel(Lajas)(Great Value!)
$126
All reviewsgated parkingcontinental breakfastone nightfront deskpuerto ricosmall roomricomini bakeryhistoric buildingcouple blocksmuy limpiotwo blocksplaza coloncold cerealstreet noisenancyachousekeeping
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Muy limpio y bien ubicado. El personal es muy amable y diligente. Perfecto para pasar la noche.
Barato y hay seguridad.
Very clean and well located. The staff is very friendly and diligent. Perfect for overnight.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MariaEsther_12
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Very good for the price (we paid $75 per room). Great location if you want to be in the city, just a block from the plaza. Old hotel, so it looks a bit tired but at least it's clean. Road noise was loud, I'd ask for a room that doesn't face the road next time. It took several minutes of running the shower until hot water came, but it did. We had rooms 2 and 4, the latter had a much better looking bathroom with newer tile, the other one needed updating ASAP. Overall satisfied, great value if all you need is a bed for the night.

• Stayed: December 2011
7  Thank Ernesto R
heribertorosas, Owner at Hotel Colonial, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

After viewing your review I proceeded to add two new solar water heaters and room number two's bathroom was completely remodeled. Thanks a lot for your review. Heriberto Rosas

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Everything I read in previous reviews is true. I stayed in a single room 2 nights for $53 per night. This was probably the smallest hotel room I've ever had. It is an old building, with some modest upgrades. The WIFI worked good sometimes, other times no. There was a TV but don't think I used it. My room was on street side and was noisy, but the a/c unit muffled the street noise okay when left in the "low cool" position. No elevator, very small breakfast provided in the small breakfast room. Nice parking lot in the rear, but I didn't use it, they have security camera on the street in front also. Everyone super nice at the hotel. The town is very cute. Everyone should stay a few days at the Colonial, for a change.

Room Tip: Get a non-streetside room if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank ronbonbfhon

Thank you for your input. We have included more items to the continental breakfast menu. It includes white and integral bread, croisants, cookies, dry cereals, butter, jellies, coffee, orange juice, milk and chocolate milk. I changed our internet provider so our guests can have a better free WiFi service. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We paid $70 for a double room. Nothing particuarly exciting about it, but was the best value for money anywhere near (we were driving from Ponce). Room was clean and had cable tv, also had a fridge.

Approx 5-6 car parking spaces round back, so felt safe leaving the car there.

Room Tip: Recommend the bakery round the corner, very tasty and great value.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Elliot H
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This hotel was reccomended to me by a co-worker. I was only staying for one night and i am not a very demanding person and for the price I paid which was about 70$ plus taxes, I did not expect much. I arrived during the night and the front desk clerk was really nice, his name started with an A, I am soo bad with names!. But only one problem, I had booked two rooms (i went with my boyfriend and my sister with her husband) and neither of them had hot water. I was a little bit mad since that is the least you should expect from a hotel, it sucks showering with cold water during the night! I went to the front desk and told him about our problem and he said that we should not worry, that when we arrive from going out the water would be boiling.... To my surprise, when I decided to take a shower the next day during the morning, we still did not have any hot water. At that moment I was very pissed and at the moment of ckeck out the guy that was in the front desk, which is an elder man with glasses, I explained to him the situation and asked him if there was anything we could do, he just said no and was very rude, and was talking to me as if I was lying, I felt really bad and he groaned like if he was saying "oh whatever". Bad experience.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank gitanamundo

Sorry you had this bad experience. Since that we had upgraded with additional solar water heaters and replaced the heaters element which we found out where not working during your stay. Again, sorry for your dissapointed experience. Heriberto Rosas