“Perfect location with a great view!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
light3572
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect location with a great view!”
Reviewed November 18, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Ashford Imperial #2301 and the condo was perfect. The condo was clean, stocked with towels and other toiletries, dishes, utensils and all appliances worked (could use a baking sheet with the pots :-) ). Before arrival I inquired if there was a blender in the condo and the owner, Wil, provided one prior to our arrival and it was used regularly for Margaritas! The bed and sofa was comfortable and we were able to keep the temp at a comfortable level. I woke up "most" mornings to watch the sunrise which was nice. The condo was one block from the beach which was great and the condo had chairs, beach towels and cooler that came in handy. The condo is on Ashford Street which allowed us to walk to a number of close restaurants/bars, casino, Starbucks, small grocery store or the Supermax (I believe that's the name) if you can walk a little further or cab it. The condo was secure with a key fob to get in the building and a doorman was in the lobby at all times. The pool was nice as well were we met the owner, Wil, who was nice also. Ana met us and was able to provide all the details. Wil provided an excellent recommendation for lobster at New Taste a few blocks from the condo on Ashford Street which we enjoyed. You will need a car or cab to get to Old San Juan. The bus times seemed a bit long for our comfort. All in all, we had a great time in San Juan, Puerto Rico and would stay here again. A few recommendations for Wil, a beach bag to carry the towels and other items and some basic condiment's in the kitchen (i.e. salt, pepper, sugar) would be helpful. Enjoy!

Nov 20, 2016
Dear Darrick,
Thanks so much for such a great review. We are pleased you guys had a great time. We will take in consideration your recommendations concerning the beach bag and the salt, pepper, and sugar issues. That sounds fair.. Hope to see you back soon. Our slogan is to make you feel at home away from home.
Regards,
Wilfredo
chezshea
New York City, New York
“Miss that view so much!!!!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a fantastic stay at Ashford Imperial 2301. This very safe ( 24 hour security) building is right on a vibrant strip in Condado with excellent access to restaurants, Starbuck's, pharmacies, even an organic market. The apartment is amazing! ------super clean and comfortable, well designed and drenched in light. And what incredible views of the sea, mountains and city!!! We enjoyed sitting on the terrace in the evenings feeling the ocean breezes or watching the sunrise in the mornings.
Ana the property manager was extremely communicative and made settling in easy and Wil the owner was wonderful--we had an issue with a leak coming from the apartment upstairs and he was there immediately taking care of the problem.
Not only were there all the modern conveniences like a coffee maker, pots and pans, plenty of bath towels, lots of cable channels and strong wifi, but we appreciated the attention to details like extra large beach towels, a small cooler and paddle racquets to play on the beach.
We went to the pool every day and also used the gym and laundry.

We will never get a hotel room again--we will definitely come back here.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the pool
Traveling group: Young Children
Families with young children
Aug 8, 2016
Dear Sharon,
We are glad you had a great time during your stay and that we reached our goal of" " making you feel at home away from home"
you know you are always welcome!!! Thanks so much for your comments!!
NYC_Tony6...
New York City, New York
“Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed July 1, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This property is my ultimate favorite in San Juan, PR. The building was always very clean, including the swimming pool and Jacuzzi. There is security 24/7 in the lobby. The apartment was very clean, with lots of clean towels. The view is always breath taking.

Walgreens and CVS are within walking distance and they both open 24/7, restaurants and bars galore all over the neighborhood. I will definite book the same apartment next year.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Jul 2, 2016
We really appreciate your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our main concern is to make you feel at home away from home.
Wilfred.
travelbug...
Racine, Wisconsin
“Excellent, clean, and very friendly.”
Reviewed April 9, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The location is among the best. Close to grocery stores and restaurants. From my studio I could see the ocean and the sunrise every day. I was there for 1 month and the kitchen had everything you needed to cook with. I will be going back next year.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The noise at night
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Apr 10, 2016
Dear Nancy,
It was our pleasure to serve you and make you feel at home away from home. Thanks for you review and you know you are always welcome anytime you want
CheckingI...
Brunswick, Maine
“Great Little Place”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Ana was the contact for the condo and she was very responsive and informative. Fabulous location, safe with access to all there is to see and do in San Juan. The beaches are lovely (and one block away) but there were times that the riptide was too much to enjoy a swim. Other times the ocean was refreshing. Just need to watch for the weather statements online for riptide statements. Might I suggest a trip to the little bar Órale Güey. There you can request a "Justin." After too many over sweet drinks in other places on the island, I pressed the bartender for something yummy that was not too sweet. Jack and coconut water was a perfect end to the night. We dubbed it the "Justin" after the exceptional bar tender who created it. :)
The apartment is walking distance to EVERYTHING. it was $20 can to and from the airport. Bus is 75 cents and runs right down the avenue. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Great deal

Traveling group: Friends
Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure to serve you and really appreciate your comments. Hope to have you back soon!!!
TweetieTr...
Bellevue, Washington
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed December 22, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Everything went smoothly. I was met at the lobby by the person with the keys. She showed me to the condo and gave instructions on how everything worked. They have strategically lined the walls with mirrors giving you great views no matter where you are looking, as the outside including ocean views are reflected throughout the apartment. This worked out perfectly for me as a single occupant, and would be great for two. The bathroom is modern, and everything was clean.

The water never got warm, so showering is like getting into a swimming pool. Chilly at first, but you get used to it after many minutes. The concern was, of course, that all the dishes are washed in cold water too. So you are definitely relying on the soap to do any sterilizing.

The kitchen was fine and convenient. The criticism is that the teflon pans are all scratched, and since that is known to be carcinogenic, I deemed them unusable. Rather, I boiled my eggs in a Corningware pan. Also the only cutting knife is large and dull. It would have been nice to have a paring knife. Otherwise, the kitchen is well equipped.

Overall, I would stay there again, and highly recommend the property. I liked having the security guards in the lobby. And Fresh Mart is right outside the lobby and to the right. As a healthy eater who prefers organic, that was super convenient.

There are restaurants and everything else you could want within walking distance, including the beach, casinos, hotels, shopping, parks, etc.

Traveling group: Solo
Jan 15, 2016
Thanks for your review . Just want to make clear that there was not hot water because the water heater was turned off. That situation is already taken care of. Concerning the pans and knives, they have been replaced. We appreciate your comments very much.
Wilfred
Joe94114
San Francisco, California
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 17, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Once the most relaxing vacations I had a in a long time!
This is the first time I decide to stay away from Big Hotel chains and explore other venues while in Puerto Rico. This was money so well spend and I didn’t pay for Big hotels amenities you sometime never use, but they charge you for it.

The Ashford Imperial Suite 2301 was Fantastic. From the time I walked in to the Lobby I felt I was in the right place to have a great time. The immaculate suite is in a 23 floor giving you the most spectacular views around.
The space is quite comfortable The kitchen is equipped with coffee maker, microwave and all the essentials for your own comfort.
The Living room have a sofa bed for extra guest, a flat screen TV with digital cable and reliable high speed Wifi . The unit is also includes all the essentials for a great day at the beach a cooler, beach chairs, towels and more!
It doesn’t’ matter what time of the year you book you will always be able to seat at the balcony and enjoy a glass of wine with fabulous views of the city.

As part of the package I had access to the amenities this location the pool area study room and a light gym work out area.
This rental destination is located in the heart of Ashford Ave. With great restaurant to please every palate. One of my favorite thing was next to the building is a great market with fresh fruits, a smoothie bar and high-end deli above, Is one stop shop!

Overall I highly recommend this location, in my book is quite a jewel, and I’m super excited I found a place to stay in my future holiday vacations!

Cheer’s

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, amenities, cleanness,impresive view.......
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing