“Excellent!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This place has excellent Mexican food! We could have eaten here everyday! If our trip was longer we definitely would have returned! I highly recommend this place!!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ate here twice and ordered the nachos and picco de gallo both times. While they were great both times, they were very different and when we asked for salsa picante, again we got two different items on two visits. The mains were also one great and the other so so. I had the pork tacos and they were so dry. While my husband's beef ones were delicious. The margaritas were the stars here though, and they were consistently good. So I would recommend this place for a casual meal and drinks. Just not something authentic and work needs to be done on getting the food consistent.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stopped by on a whim while walking the waterfront & had the best margaritas out whole trip. Not cheap at $9 apiece but after 2 you are feeling them. The best bar we've been to

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to eat here when we saw how packed and loud it was. We heard someone singing karaoke and it looked really fun so in we went. The margarita's were really good but I wish they were lined with salt instead of sugar. I ordered tacos al pastor and they were seriously the best I've ever had and I talked about them the next two days.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I were craving Mexican food on our trip to Puerto Rico, and Tijuana's hit the spot. The fresh chips and salsa plus the cheese fondue we ordered as an appetizer really filled us up before the entrées even arrived, so go hungry! I ordered the El Gordo Burrito, and it was way more food than I can eat in one sitting even if I'm ravenous, but it was delicious. Perfect for splitting. My husband's shrimp tacos were much more reasonably portioned and he enjoyed them as well. The margaritas are amazing - one of the best we've ever had. My only wish was for an improved indoor ambiance. It was very small, but too bright, and the giant TV was tuned to some kind of judicial reality show. Sit outside on the terrace for a better atmosphere!