“all are bad”

Dining options: Breakfast
Ocean Grove, New Jersey
“all are bad”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

too much $ for burned coffee. It might depend on which, but the mall shops are abysmal. Stay home ND MAKE YOUR own coffee, or go to a Dunkin Donuts.

Visited July 2012

Connecticut
“Worst Starbucks ever visited”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Back home in the US I like Starbucks because they offer soy milk and the baked goods are always good. Well I wish the same could be said of their Condado location.

I ordered a decaf soy latte over ice. The coffee used was already made. This raises at least two questions: is it decaf and is it espresso. No need to ask if it is fresh. The banana nut bread was definitely not fresh, reminded me of day old bread.

Most surprising of all is the girls behind the counter were not friendly. It is the only eatery we visited where we were not treated well.

• Visited November 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Isla Verde Starbucks - small, but good”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This particular Starbucks is inside the Galleria of the El San Juan resort in the Isla Verde area of Puerto Rico. I am not a big coffee drinker, but I do enjoy the Starbucks hot chocolate and I also tend to buy city mugs from various Starbucks cafes. This Starbucks had two baristas and both were friendly, professional, quick, and made both my hot chocolate and my friend's rather complicated coffee drink without a hitch. At first the baristas were a tad bashful, so I asked them if they got a lot of snotty guests buying coffee at their place. After verifying what "snotty" meant, they just grinned and relaxed (I understood they indeed did get a lot of stuck up clients), making the entire process seamless and fun. The only negative about the place is that it is quite small and there aren't many seats. Apart from that I saw no issues with this Starbucks, which serves exactly what Starbucks is supposed to serve. Recommended!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank TravelinSonja
Denver, Colorado
“Plentiful in locations”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

It was nice to see many Starbucks locations throughout San Juan. Enjoying fresh, strong brew is always nice. The prices are comparable to the US. I was disappointed not to see as many pastries and deserts offered.

The staff was friendly but the service was a bit slow.

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“El San Juan Starbuck is like paying to be abused”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This Starbucks is like paying to be abused. There are always 4 people not working, they never do slides, they are always out of tops or cups, they are unfriendly, they don't hustle. I have been to the El San Juan Starbucks at least 6 seperate trips in the last 4 years (2008-2012). They are the antithesis of what Starbucks wants its employees to do-- I know, I worked for Starbucks in Grad school. I hate hate hate going to this place but I am locked in because I can't function without the coffee in the morning. I am going to write to Starbucks to to tell them.

Visited April 2012