“Did not disappoint!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Massachusetts
“Did not disappoint!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I were recently away for a long weekend at the Caribe Hilton in PR. We were delighted to find a Morton's right on property and made reservations through Open Table during our stay. We arrived on time and were quickly greeted and seated at a nice table. The service was as expected in a Morton's and it was very attentive. As we were looking at and discussing the wine list the Sommelier noticed us and came by asking if he could help. We described what we would like and he recommended a local wine, which he felt would satisfy us. I must say it was below the bottles we were discussing and it was really good by itself, let alone as a compliment to our meal. That was a nice surprise and plus for this Morton's. Our appetizers arrived and were very tasty, warm and fresh. Soon after our entrees arrived, mine a filet and my wife with seafood. Again both were warm, fresh and nicely presented. We shared a dessert and called it a night after an approximate two hour turn, which was just perfect. If you are familiar with the Morton's brand, you won't be disappointed and we found the service to be extremely good and the food to be very fresh. We had a wonderful evening.

Visited November 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Solid”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It's just what you would expect from Morton's. Great service & great food located on the grounds of the hotel

Visited July 2013
“Our honeymoon dinner”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We loved Morton's. The meal and wine was out of this world. The only issue we had was a party on round top near us that was loud and obnoxious. I wished the management would have controlled that. We were not dining at dennys or applebees.

• Visited October 2013
“Morton's is a money sucking food mill.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

First, they invade your privacy by taking your full name for their computerized system and quiz you on why you are there. I have dined at Michelin star restaurants. That is not standard for a top tier place.
Second, the waiter Javier was condescending in attitude as if we were of attention that should not happen in any restaurant.
guests with no idea of what good drink, food and service should be at this type of restaurant.
Lastly, while the cold seafood was great, it required no skill to prepare beyond steaming. A request for a medium rare Veal chop came RAW for the third near the bone, and plastic wrap melted on top from the addition of truffle butter. The chef sent it out that way. It shows a lack of caring about what goes to customers.
On a final note, they made me feel embarassed to even mention the problems, even the plastic on my plate.
What a disappointment.

“Good dinner”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The service was good. The food was very good but expensive. I received a gift card from my boss to dine at Morton's. It was really a great gift. I had a really good time with my husband.