“Typical Mortons”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Typical Mortons”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The food and service were both exactly what we had hoped for. We went on Valentine's Night so unfortunately even though we had a reservation, we still had to wait about 30-45 minutes. When we got to our table, about 1/3 of the restaurant was empty so a little confused about the wait. The service was great and we enjoyed everything we ordered.

Visited February 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Service!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I were on our honeymoon. When we we made our reservations, they asked us if it was for a special occasion and we mentioned it was our honeymoon. They went above and beyond!! We arrived and they sat us with an ocean view, our own personalized menus congratulating us, a free dessert, and a picture of us with all the servers signatures in a frame!! Food was excellent and we had just an amazing experience!!

St. Maarten-St. Martin
“The best ribeye i had in a long time”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Lets star by the fact that the service was professional and impecable. Home made bread was addictive, wine by the glass selection was although they didnt have any french reds. Oysters were fresh and tasty.

I ordered the my ribeye black and blue, which is charred on the outside super rare on the inside, and to my surprise it came out perfect since many places are afraid to do it or simply they do not know how. I will remember this one for a while.

• Visited March 2013
Key Largo, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect birthday”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Took my wife for her 50th birthday...thay had a personalized menu printed with happy birthday on it. Food was of course amazing Service above reproach atmosphere lovely.If you go dont look at the price just take it all in and enjoy

Visited February 2013
Colorado
“Left a lot to be desired (and a hole in my wallet)”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Having never been to a Morton's, I entered this one with an open mind. I was willing to pay the price for good food and good service, but I experienced neither on my visit here. Upon entry, I was informed that the dining room had a 50 minute wait, so I opted to sit in the bar. I was offered a drink immediately (an $11.75 Jack and coke), but no menu. It was as if they thought that I was just there to drink. After basically finishing my drink, I flagged somebody down for a menu. I ordered a Caesar Salad to start. The salad was HUGE! It was tasty and well presented with fresh ground pepper offered. The salad was served with hot bread and a good amount of butter, which were delicious. I also ordered a 6-ounce Filet Mingon for $42.00. It was nothing special, really and had no flavor to speak of -- certainly not worth the price paid. I was finally offered a glass of water about half way through my meal. With no offer of dessert, I waited some more and asked for the check -- and went to Starbucks for an after dinner coffee. My advice: Save your money and spend it somewhere that values it.

• Visited March 2013