“Excellent Experience as Expected”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Ranked #108 of 999 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Experience as Expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

As always Morton's exceeded our expectations again this visit. Service and Food was superb. Eric was very accomodating and ensured that we had a wonderful Birthday experience!

El Paso, Texas
“well, it's Morton's after all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great steak and classic drinks; Caesar salad, a staple of the hotel resturants, was good and creme brulee, yum. Extremely pricy.

Visited November 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Unforgettable Birthday Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I recently (Monday) celebrated my birthday with a dinner in this location. My boyfriend planned it as a surprise dinner, knowing that this is my favorite place to eat steak in the island :) From the moment I arrived, each and every employee said "happy birthday!". When I sat in out table, the menu had my name!! OMG i almost died. The waiter was super nice and treated me like a queen. Even the manager came to our table. They gave me a free dessert (since it was my birthday). By the end of our dinner, which was excellent, the waiter came with a camera and took a picture of us. A few seconds later, he came and gave us a frame with our pic signed by all the employees. The cherry on top of the night. Recommend it 100%.

Puerto Rico
“Had better days!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Just a few words might help here. Lets say the wonderful glory days of this restaurant are over! All the hype and glamour are Gone, so is the quality of the food, beef and appetizers. If you want go spend good bucks and find out be my guest, but i won't get your bill.

Champaign, Illinois
“Great drinks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had drinks and appetizers here. Drinks were good as were the crab cake mini sandwiches. They sell cigars in the bar area.

Visited November 2012