Steak & Co.
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The bill is calculated manually and there was an error in their favor. Suspicious.... $20.00 in their favor .Won't be returning.

3  Thank Forevertangos

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Went there for a good steak dinner and had the worst night of our stay. There were two families there whose children were literally screaming during our entire meal. Neither the parents or the owner suggested they use lower voices. The food itself was over priced and not done very well at all. Skirt was not tender and the side dish of corn they provided was like mush. Save your money and don't go...Metropol is far better and less expensive.

2  Thank Glenn1231
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I went for a business lunch and really enjoyed the lunch. Steak was perfectly cooked, service was good, facilities cleaned and well maintained. At the time I went the parking didn't represent a challenge. Will go again soon!

2  Thank ALR-PR
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had a great steak and great service. Parking is a bit of a problem but still the place is worth it. Would love to visit again

1  Thank ladydemona2
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I ate the best skirt steak ever with an incredible chimichurri salsa, black bean soup and argentine sausage, I got there to early but they opened and let us in, and the attentions and service were excellent, got a few more things from the menu I want to keep trying, so I will be visiting again, that's for sure

1  Thank Anaevelyn