“Great place”

Casa Dante
Ranked #320 of 1,061 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Food and service were excellent. I highly recommend the mofongo, skirt steak, and sangria. The garlic shrimp and pork chops are also excellent. English is spoken there.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Cute, quaint little restaurant with great service. They have three different types of mofongo here. I had the original, which was good, but my boyfriend ordered the sweet and green version which was awesome. Best mofongo we had on the island during our week stay.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Get the flank steak! It's on the sign, the placemats, the menu, and it's awesome! The Mofungo side tastes like a twice-baked potato. The Sangria is good, too. Nice staff and a clean place.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Well the DH was on a churrasco quest, so we stopped in here. Actually, we walked from Isla Verde all the way over here. In the dark. But it wasn't too far, and seemed safe.

Ok - I will give them the nod for the best mofongo. It was much better than we had had elsewhere. chunky and plantainy and mofongoey. If you want to try mofongo - give it a try here.

The churrasco - yeah, that is on the menu cover and the placemats and placard out front - was good, properly prepared and nothing to complain about. Didn't knock my socks off, and the chimichurri was kinda blah, but then I am a bit of a chimichurri snob I suppose.

No ambiance to speak of. Nice folks (everyone we encountered in PR was extremely nice...the country is full of relaxed and friendly people).

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

We found this place on the way to the airport ...were greeted by Milli, she was a joy very attentive.
We've been in Puerto Rico for one week I've eaten mofongo almost everyday ( from Rio Grande to Ponce) this has been the best mofongo Ive tried.
Kids loved it wife was happy with everything ;) oh and the flan de coco was awesome!!!