“Great sushi in the Caribbean”
Review of J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro - CLOSED

J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

First off let me start by saying the waiter Roberto was great, made us feel at home, explained all our options and didn't pressure us it was me the wife and kid a 1 yr old (jp) the rolls were fresh and affordable, we went there 2 days and wish we could of went there again. If you go there ask to be taken care of by Roberto, the 2nd time we went he took our son to the bar with him to pay the bill and introduced him to the rest of the staff. It was great ! If you go tell him Jp says hello

There are newer reviews for J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This restaurant was so good. We literally kept going back 3 nights in a row, to the point where we walked in just before closing and the staff remembered us and squeezed us in. The staff was wonderful, the food was delicious! - The crab rangoon was the best I have ever had in my life, and I have tried crab rangoon at every asian restaurant i go to. The Mongolian beef was also superb.

You wont regret going out of your way to stop here! Enjoy!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Excellent Asian restaurant located in the Verdanza Hotel, walking distance from the Embassy Suites. We ordered the Pineapple Chicken and Beef with Broccoli ; delicious and portions were large. Best Chinese I have had in PR in a long time. Service was great.
Will be back soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Last week, my family had dinner at this restaurant. We were looking for a change in food fare and this spot, hit the spot!

Although I do not each sushi, my wife (who is a sushi expert) thought it looked great! We ordered off the Japanese/Asian menu and the General Tso and Pork Lo Mein was great!

My only comment was I thought it was fairly expensive for the amount of food we had. Overall, for a great tasting lunch/dinner, I would go again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Their Chinese dishes were very good and the sushi and sashimi as fresh as one would expect this near the surf. The service was very attentive as well.