“Customer Service” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tierra del Fuego

Tierra del Fuego
Ranked #360 of 980 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tierra del Fuego is Argentina in Puerto Rico: fire grilled steaks, wine and tango.
“Customer Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

I went today and sit at the grill area to watch and we were the for about 5 minutes noone say even hello not even the employee cooking finally a server came and told us hello and he was going to deliver some sodas and be back fast a couple of minutes pass by and no-show my wife and I left he was putting a table together for a party of approx 6 to 10 people that for him were more important than us so.we left he didn't even say a word I used to go there but forget about it and this is happening to often here but people don't say a word. I gave everything a ONE

1 Thank DSJDADDY

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
“Very good service, decent food, and nice Malbec from Argentina.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been to this restaurant three times, but twice during during the past month. During the first of these two visits, after a day of shopping and running around, I stopped in to have diner. I had the Bife Lomo, which was cooked according to my request. The steak went down very well. In terms of wine, the manager recommended a Malbec to me. It is, so far, my favorite Malbec. On the receipt, I discovered that it's made by Lamadrid. During my second visit, my girlfriend and I went there for lunch. When they serve the bread, they provide dipping sauces, and the chimichurri sauce they provide is quite tasty with the bread.I had the chicken milanese, which is a bit different to the chicken milanese I usually have at a restaurant where I live. This is bread and covered with cheese, which resembles the way chicken is prepared for chicken parmesan. I ordered it with rice and beans, which were tasty. My girlfriend and I ordered white sangria to drink. Apparently, my girlfriend thought she ordered the red sangria, so she barely drank any of the white sangria. The manager, seeing her unhappiness, actually brought a red sangria on the house. He is a very nice man, and he's served me the time I've been there alone, and he was very nice that time, too. After a day of shopping at Las Americas, it's decent place to stop in, eat and have drinks.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Puerto Rico
“Good New York steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

I really like Argentinas food, this place has kept its quality since its beginings several years ago. Usually eat the " Argentinan Mollejas" with a red and green sauce with bread , or the "chorizos parrilleros" cook in the grill , or the famous Argentinan " empanadas " as apperitive with a strong Argentinan Malbec wine. Followed by a New York steak medium rare so that you can flavor the fresh meat, with mashed potatoes. Very good service at a reasonable price.

• Visited November 2011
San Juan, PR
“Argemtine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Excellent food, good portions, original form of cooking like in Argentina. Very busy, go early.

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too expensive, fair for an Argentinian lunch (so so)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Too expensive for dinner and I have budget for 300 meals...just not worth it. Go to Mortons or some local place for interesting steak. Tried most Argentinian places in San Juan. They are no good.

Visited January 2012